socialhub health forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
socialhub health forum

health advice and discussions

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Using a bidet

Aki

Using a bidet  Empty Using a bidet

Post by Aki

I know this is a touchy subject but I was hoping for some feedback. Has anyone here used a bidet before? I was always in the no club. You know the club of no way, never going to happen. I quickly changed my mind after purchasing one and I was wondering if anyone here might have some questions that I could help answer if you are thinking about getting one. Very Happy
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm by pam

bit about how to use one here, we call then posh bottom washers Cool

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet

Post Sun May 31, 2015 11:22 pm by SueAnn

I'm glad it's working out well for you. I have never used one nor have I ever considered getting one for myself, but I know that they are very common in some countries. It does seem like a very hygienic option.

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:08 pm by EleanorB

Aki, do you have a bidet that dries your bottom after washing? If not how do you deal with that part of it? Trying to mop up the excess water with toilet paper wouldn't be practical, I imagine.

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:21 pm by mandee

I have used one in the past but I don't currently have one installed in my new home. My spouse and I seem to have a difference of option on it. The one I had previously did not dry but it was a simple cleanup process. As a female, I highly recommend it and I am still in the process of having my spouse turn the other cheek. Very Happy

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm