AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

got back aches or neck pain?

Admin
Admin

got back aches or neck pain?

Post by Admin

If you are using gadgets and are getting back aches or neck pain then read the following as it may apply to you.

Suffering from health problems? then come on board to discuss your issues with us.

Back pain in young people rising, say experts

Health experts say our sedentary lifestyles are leading to an increasing number of young people suffering with back pain.

Research by the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) found almost half of 16-24s are living with neck/back pain.

Last year's figures show that 28% of 18 to 24-year-olds suffered with back pain.

The rise in back problems in young people is being blamed on the fact that we sit at our desks for longer and are doing less exercise.

The BCA claims that on average, people spend 10 hours sitting and fewer than two hours being active.

It says that each day we spend 1.8 hours on our phones and tablets, 3.7 hours on our laptops and computers and 1.4 hours gaming.

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:05 am by bluesheart

i find using the mouse for long periods gives me numb fingers, apparently there is a mouse gel mat available which i may get to see if it remedies the situation.

Post on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 pm by adelle

bud sounds like it could be repetitive strain, if you get no joy from the mouse gel mat then see a doctor as you can get trapped nerve problems which are a real nusiance

Post on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am by bluesheart

many thnks for the reply, seems to get worse during night so am off to docs next week, hoping they can sort it.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:33 pm