socialhub health forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
socialhub health forum

health advice and discussions

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Worst customer services - what's yours?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Worst customer services - what's yours? Empty Worst customer services - what's yours?

Post by Admin

Here forum members can submit their worst customer service reviews, let others know before they get the same bad services.

to start this topic I bought a windows 7 Toshiba laptop and from the start it kept generating errors even after a full reset.

I had bought it from JL a big catalogue company and I had registered it with Toshiba, telephoned Toshiba customer services and told me that they would send out a new hard drive! 'who will fit?' Only told me that I would have to fit it myself, yeah.

told them but it is brand new and they should fit it. Nope 'will it come with windows 7 on it' guess what? they were only going to send out a blank hard drive.

told them to stick it and with this sent it back to JL who refunded in full.

never had such a bad customer service from such a large firm like Toshiba and have never bought their products again.

Share this post on: reddit

Admin

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:32 pm by Admin

sky t.v worse customers service ever, put you on hold then 20 minutes later still on hold

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 pm by pkg1

If I get poor customer service and I lose out financially from it, I just serve the company in question with a a "Notice Before Action Letter" setting out exactly how much compensation I require and 14 working days notice.

If that doesn't do the trick I issue proceedings via Money Claim on line, which in reality is a Small Claims Court administered by Northampton County Court.

It is informal, easy to do, and inexpensive way of obtaining redress. There is a relatively small Court Fee to pay, ranging from £25 for a claim up to £300, to £815 for a claim for £50,000 to £100,000 (the maximum allowed for a small claim but if you win your case it is refunded in the total costs of your claim. You do not need to employ solicitors to use this service, its very straightforward.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/northampton-business-centre/money-claim-online

I've used the process twice and in each case, an official letter from the County Court was all that was necessary to get my claim in full. Both cases never reached the stage when a Court Hearing was necessary.

Post  by Sponsored content