socialhub health forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
socialhub health forum

health advice and discussions

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Review your gaming - games sites here

bluesheart
    bluesheart

Review your gaming - games sites here Empty Review your gaming - games sites here

Post by bluesheart

Here you can review your gaming games websites good or bad.

first of all pogo.com - was a member for quite a while and really loved it then paid for my subscription again only to find they stopped UK players from more or less winning anything on their site. when I tried to get my subscription back pogo refused, all I can say is that they thieved my money and think they also thieved a lot of other UK players at the time.

second - playandwin UK. I joined this games site as a free player and within days won my first tokens bank. I thought that if I paid for vip membership and with winning a token bank that I would of stood a good chance of winning on of their prize draws either for money or goods.

bad news after playing for 1 and half years I won quite a few token banks but even though I entered loads of prize draws I won not a single one and to me when this happened and they took £100.00 I found the situation very poor. I did find a review of playandwin and it seems that the chances of winning were more or less 0.1%

strange though as some players who had won prizes also within days won another which I found odd when they were susposed to be hundreds of players.

finally to me if all you win is token banks on this site then that I think is all you will ever win and if you win a prize of goods or money then I fully believe that you will stop in this other system and keep winning prizes.

playandwin are to me operating a unfair system on their site.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.